Seller’s Home Inspection Lewisville TX
With so many homes on the market, a Seller’s Inspection Lewisville or also known as Pre-Listing Inspection can provide your home with a marketing edge. The home can be inspected, repairs performed, and a buyer can proceed with confidence knowing that all the systems are functional.
Click Here To Schedule your Seller’s Inspection Today.
Depending on the severity of the problem, it can lead to a new round of negotiations, delay your escrow, or even ruin your sale. List your house knowing that there won’t be any surprises. And if you are buying another house on contingency, having your house pre-inspected gives you more negotiating power. The seller of the house you want to buy will feel better knowing your house will have a clean inspection, and shouldn’t delay your purchase.
Regardless of how a home looks on the outside, there may be underlying issues that need to be identified. A home inspection and home inspection report or home inspection list can protect the seller. Problems may develop over time which can go unnoticed by even the most meticulous homeowner. Unfortunately, these issues can lead to delays, unhappy buyers or even lawsuits after the sale.
Eventually, your buyers are going to conduct an inspection. You may as well know what they are going to find by getting there first. Click Here To Schedule your Seller Pre-Listing Inspection with Best Texas Inspections Today.
Seller’s Benefits Of A Pre-Inspection
- It allows you to see your home through the eyes of a critical third-party
- It helps you to price your home realistically
- It permits you to make repairs ahead of time, getting multiple estimates of the work and allowing your to select the best contractor at the best price
What Can Be Done With The Pre-Inspection Findings
- Defects won’t become negotiating stumbling blocks later
- There is no delay in obtaining the Use and Occupancy permit
- You have the time to get reasonably priced contractors or make the repairs yourself if qualified
- It may encourage the buyer to waive the inspection contingency
- It may alert you to items of immediate personal concern, such as active termite infestation
- It may relieve prospect’s concerns and suspicions
- It reduces your liability by adding professional supporting documentation to your disclosure statement
- It may alert you to immediate safety issues before agents and visitors tour your home
Click Here To Schedule your Seller Pre-Listing Best Texas Inspections Today.
Planning to start your Home Construction? You need a New Construction Inspection.
Call us today and find out more how you can avail full consultation services beginning with the site preparation and foundation to simple one-time inspections of specific systems for your Dream Home.
Your Premier Lewisville, Texas Home Inspection Company | Let this experienced Lewisville, Texas Inspector company help keep you from buying The Money Pit. We’ll alert you to any and all health or safety issues and maintenance needs of the home you’re looking to buy.
Texas Best Inspections will be your home buying or selling advocate! We are committed to providing you with outstanding service. We’re highly experienced and extremely thorough. If you’re looking to buy or sell in the Lewisville Texas area, we can help!
Owned and operated by a home inspector, Gordon Law of Texas Best Inspections. We pride ourselves on being committed to following high standards and providing professional service to all of our customers.